Good afternoon from Healthy Strides.
We are looking for a spouse of a military member who has been deployed to take part in helping spread the word about a brand new service coming to Healthy Strides.
We are looking for 2-3 spouses who want to share their story so we can discuss the personal side of deployment alongside the statistics. If you are, or know someone who is a military spouse who has had a member deployed, and you want to take part in an interview, please email email@example.com
Our requirements are simple and listed below.
- Must be a spouse of an active, reserve, or guard service member
- The service member has been deployed at least once, for a period of three months or more in the past three years
- The service member must be from the five main uniformed branches of the United States. This includes United States Marine Corps, United States Army, United States Navy, United States Air Force, and United Coast Guard (at this time, we are not taking applicants for the Public Health Service Commissioned Corps or the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Corps)
- Service member can be enlisted, warrant officer, or officer
- All MOS, AFSCs, rates and ranks can apply
- The service member does not have to be in front line or combat duty, however it is preferable if they served in a forward deployment
- The spouse must be willing to work with Dan in a phone call or video conference via Skype, Discord, or Google Hangouts
Upon applying, Dan will look over the brief application and may ask follow up questions. If you are selected, Dan will contact you via email or phone to setup a time for the call or video conference.
The spouse HAS THE CHOICE to determine if their name will be used or if they will remain anonymous. Healthy Strides will honor either decision. The choice to remain anonymous will not effect your application nor Dan’s final decision.
Thank you for taking your time to help us spread the word!